CONGRATS YOU’RE ENGAGED!!!…..now what? Well, you have to pick a date, possibly a venue. But venues are expensive and you want to focus on the love you and your lover share rather than all the “stuff,” So then you decide to just elope out in the wildness with those closest to you! I mean, it is easier. You love nature. You always wanted an excuse to buy new hiking boots. Plus you would save a whole lot of money not putting on a full wedding. Hey this sounds like a fun idea! All you need is a dress and a tux (or dress & dress or tux & tux), pick a spot somewhere that is 150 miles from Port Angeles, and find a photographer. Oh wait! YOU NEED A PHOTOGRAPHER!
Who are you going to find who will want to actually hike out into the woods. Someone who doesn’t mind getting wet from rain. Maybe even someone who is ok with getting dirty from laying in the sand at the beach? Oh right, that’s me! I am ordained too to make it super easy to get hitched! All you need is someone to perform the ceremony and a witness! “CAN I GET A WITNESS!?” If you feel so included you could even bring 10 of your closest friends. I mean, they are just as outgoing as you are, right? You know at least one of them will bring a flask or a 6 pack of beer to give you a quick toast and “CHEERS TO THE HAPPY COUPLE!” after you say your vows. Doesn’t this sound utterly romantic and fun? If you want a stress-free way to get married, this is it!
So if you are someone who is adventurous, love the outdoors, (maybe loves dogs?), and is still in search of a photographer. You’re in the right place. I am having a giveaway for a free (yes, FREE, no duckets, no cheddar, no benjamins) elopement in my home of Washington state. There are only a few requirements..
- I must be open for your date. We will sign a contract and everything just like a legit elopement. Just no money will be exchanged, unless you are feeling generous and like to tip. 😉
- Must be getting married in 2018 and in the state of Washington and be a legal citizen.
- Elopement must take place within the circle radius. (see photo below)
- Must fill out Contest form.
- Must like both my Instagram and Facebook page and comment on both giveaway posts.
- You will get one entry for every person you tag in the Instagram post about the giveaway, giving you better odds of winning!